If you for any reason are unhappy with your care we do want you to turn to us and contact us directly. We investigate all matters urgently and will always provide our patients with feedback.

Are you unhappy with how medicoo has handled a case, you can contact your local patient committee for further advice and support.

If you believe that someone has suffered or risked being involved in a harmful care, you can report it to the Agency for Health Care (IVO). IVO does not investigate matters related to poor service.